Sudarin is an antipyretic and analgesic combination which contains time tested herbs like Mahasudarshan Churan, Mallasindur, Tribhuvan Kirti and Godanti bhasma.
Sudarin is used for headache, body pain and specially in fever, viral fever or malaria
* INDICATION :
- Bronchial fever
- Chronic low fever & eosinophilia
* TOXICITY OR SIDE EFFECTS :
Nil in therapeutic dosages.
* DOSE :
- Adults : 2 to 3 cap, three times a day.
- Children : 1 to 2 cap three times a day. or as advised by vaidya / doctor.
* PACKING : 30 Cap, 100 Cap